The Best Sentence of the Day

This blog is a cut-up of a dissertation in progress. Each day, I will post my favorite sentence that I have newly scribed. Everything out of context, but suggestive. I hope.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm a game designer, a games researcher, and a future forecaster. I make games that give a damn. I study how games change lives. I spend a lot of my time figuring out how the games we play today shape our real-world future. And so I'm trying to make sure that a game developer wins a Nobel Prize by the year 2032. Learn more here in my bio or get my contact information on my contact page.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Best Sentence #49

If I don't get out of this ubicomp chapter tomorrow (my self-imposed submission deadline) I am going to go crazy.

It is a tangible act of flag-planting in the name of ubicomp—only in this case, the flags are chips and sensors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ballard said...

Hey there - what's up?! Five days without writing?

Deadlines, deadlines!

(just kidding - hope you're getting a chance to relax a bit)

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home