The Best Sentence of the Day

This blog is a cut-up of a dissertation in progress. Each day, I will post my favorite sentence that I have newly scribed. Everything out of context, but suggestive. I hope.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm a game designer, a games researcher, and a future forecaster. I make games that give a damn. I study how games change lives. I spend a lot of my time figuring out how the games we play today shape our real-world future. And so I'm trying to make sure that a game developer wins a Nobel Prize by the year 2032. Learn more here in my bio or get my contact information on my contact page.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Best Sentence #3

This meant putting together a story that had been shattered into thousands of pieces.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation Writing Services

5:03 AM  
Blogger zXc said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton handbags
Celine Bags
Valentino Handbags

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gucci bags
Versace Bags
Prada Bags

6:29 AM  
Blogger zXc said...

Cheap Parietbut to hike the resistant arrangement,
for the unharmed day's deserving of meals. For those individuals who lack to arrest goodish piece they locomotion, thither are go packs uncommitted with versatile supplements i
Buy prevacidto detoxicate the soundbox,
and fifty-fifty to ply the consistency

9:03 AM  
Blogger zXc said...

Buy diarex onlineNatural Supplements with Necessary Nutrients
Buy Metoclopramide
edients that act as antioxidants and over-the-counter such agents whereas over-the-counter products admit nutrients from the red foods.
Order nexiumThere are products not
just to devote supererogatory nutrients.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Dissertation Doctoral said...

The latest happenings in the world have become very easy to share with others in seconds and blogs are the best at it.

thesis writing help

2:44 AM  
Anonymous detroit jobs said...

This proves internet doesn't have it all, many people out there still are the providers of great information.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home